In Vega IT, we look at research and development as a planned yet creative work in the field of technical software development, aimed at obtaining new knowledge and/or developing new (or particularly enhanced) services.
We know that investing in R&D can be expensive and a long-term commitment, and that it is often more profitable to hire experienced R&D team to outsource this kind of challenges. Vega IT can help you with that.
Vega IT R&D team consist of 10 professionals and we provide:
- Basic research, i.e. activities aimed at acquiring new knowledge or understanding, without particular and directly commercial uses;
- Applied research, i.e. activities aimed at dealing with a particular challenge or meeting a specific commercial objective; and
- Development, i.e. systematic use of research and practical experience to produce new or particularly enhanced products, processes or services.
Combining any, or all of the above-mentioned activities, we offer you the below services:
Foster, focus and develop ideas
- To develop an idea for upgrading an existing product or complete new product development. This process includes everything from brainstorming, understanding industry specific intricacies, narrowing down areas of opportunity or concern, identifying synergies between existing products for best product/cost optimisation, conducting market survey to assess market readiness and ultimately turning research into a marketable commodity.
- To turn an idea into tangible information which can ultimately lead to new product development, or refine an existing product, applying a deductive process across functions, and starting wide from market and technical research, narrowing down to design of a concept and prototype creation, to finalizing with end product development and launch. We offer a range from analytical marketing approaches to a more creative process, depending on your requirements.
New Product Development
- To change the appearance, materials or marketing of a product without introducing a new invention. It is basically the conversion of a market need or opportunity into a new product or a product upgrade.
- To exploit a new market opportunity or develop, and subsequently market, a new technical invention.
Prototypes and Trials
To bring theory and practice together, our researchers work closely with the product developers to understand and agree on how an idea can be turned into a practical product, handling prototype complexity, clarifying issues such as mass production, sales tactics, maintenance etc.